Chips and Salsa
April 5, 2011 1 Comment
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 10 minutes
- 2 cups hot water
- 8 ripe plum tomatoes
- 1/3 cup finely minced sweet white onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt (optional)
- Bring water to boil. Add tomatoes and boil until tender, remove from pot.
- Using a blender, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro. Blend until well mixed.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Serve at room temperature with your favorite tortilla chips.
YIELDS: 3 cups.
© 2011 Jadeworks Entertainment.