Berries with Mascarpone [RECIPE]
April 19, 2017 1 Comment
Heather first made this dish for my college graduation party many years ago, and I have loved it ever since. Nothing says summer like this light, buoyant dessert. Easy to prepare, but oh so delicious, this is the perfect finish to a special meal. It’s so easy to make, she even taught two of my interns, Jordan Tidwell and Rachel Breitfeller, how to prepare it!
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container mascarpone cheese (find this in the specialty cheese section of your local market)
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 quart strawberries, trimmed and sliced
- Beat the whipping cream in an electric mixer until firm peaks form. Add mascarpone, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Blend until well combined. Serve over mixed berries.
YIELDS: 8 to 10 servings