October 6, 2011 1 Comment
PREP: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Pecorino Romano or Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well blended.
TIPS: Any type of bread will work for this recipe. I’ve used day-old breads, rolls, and even hot dog buns to make my breadcrumbs. Regular breadcrumbs may be kept in a zip-top plastic bag or sealed container for up to a month. For the Italian Breadcrumbs, however, we recommend making this recipe no more than a day before you will use them.
YIELDS: 1/2 cup
© 2011 Jadeworks Entertainment. All rights reserved.