No-Bake Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Cookies
March 27, 2011 2 Comments
As both a child and an adult, two of my favorite snacks have always been Rice Krispies treats and peanut butter. So what could be better than marrying the two? In this simple no bake cookie recipe, these flavors blend wonderfully with sugar and vanilla to create a no-fuss cookie guaranteed to put smiles on kids of all ages.
COOK: 10 minutes
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups salted peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with wax paper or baking parchment. Place the corn syrup and sugars in a large saucepan over medium heat and stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the peanut butter and mix well to combine. Quickly stir in the vanilla and Rice Krispies. Spread into the lined baking pan. Cool and slice into squares.