November 28, 2011 Leave a comment
PREP: 5 minutes
COOK: 1 hour + 4 hours chill time
- 1 12-ounce package fresh cranberries
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice with pulp
- 2 tablespoons Triple Sec or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place cranberries in 8- x 8- x 2-inch glass baking dish. Add sugar and orange juice, stir to combine. Cover tightly with foil. Bake until juices form and cranberries are very soft, about 1 hour. Uncover, mix in liqueur. Cover and refrigerate until very cold, about 4 hours. Transfer to a beautiful bowl and serve.
TIPS: This dish may be prepared up to 3 days ahead. Keep chilled. Try serving with a roast turkey or glazed ham as a delicious, festive garnish.
YIELDS: About 2 cups
© 2011 Jadeworks Entertainment. All rights reserved.