Maple-Thyme Roasted Carrots
May 25, 2011 1 Comment
PREP: 10 minutes
COOK: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves removed from stems
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut in oblique shape
- Preheat oven to 400°F. When oven is warm, preheat a baking sheet while preparing the rest of the dish.
- Mix olive oil, maple syrup, thyme and salt together in a small bowl, then toss the carrots in the mixture. Place carrots on baking sheet and roast in oven for 20 minutes.
YIELDS: 6 servings
© 2011 Jadeworks Entertainment